Giving Tuesday is tomorrow! Entrust has great giving options for you, ranging from $50 to $500 to any amount you choose.
Underwrite skills training for refugees in Kurdistan to help them support their families. Buy a goat and two chickens to build life skills and educational financial assistance for Zimbabwean youth. Provide Muslim-background believers with culturally-relevant Bible story-telling skills. Strengthen Moldovans in inductive Bible study. Equip future pastors and church leaders through a refugee Bible Institute in the Middle East.
Send a 13th gift for the Entrust staff member you already support. Or, send a gift of any amount to be used where needed most.
The first $30,000 in donations tomorrow will be matched dollar-for-dollar, with the matching dollars supporting Entrust’s overall operations. Pray now. Give tomorrow. Thank you!
Here’s the plan for the next few days: eat (Thursday), shop (Friday), give (Tuesday.)
Said another way: gather and be grateful on Thursday, buy gifts on Friday, give back on Tuesday.
Giving Tuesday is one week from today, Nov. 29. Please plan to include Entrust in your giving. Thank you! www.entrust4.org/GivingTuesday
Check out our varied giving options for Giving Tuesday, 2016. Pray and pick the one(s) that speak to your heart. Plan to give generously on Giving Tuesday, exactly two weeks from today. Gifts will be matched. Impact will be huge. Don’t miss out!
Giving Tuesday is becoming a day of increasingly abundant giving. It’s an annual event launched in the U.S. on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving in 2012, encouraging thankful Americans to give to charitable organizations.
We’re asking God to provide $100,000 to Entrust on that one day through friends like you and a generous matching grant. Every dollar you donate on Giving Tuesday will go directly to staff and special projects. Every matching dollar will strengthen Entrust’s overall ministry.
7. National No Calories Count if Eaten by Refrigerator Light Day (anything eaten while standing in front of open refrigerator, on this day only, becomes calorie-free)
6. Hug a Housekeeper Day (these hard working people deserve a little extra encouragement at least once a year)
5. Belly Laugh Day (if we have a day devoted to giving thanks, why not one focused on laughter, laughing until you fall off your chair, can’t breathe and need a tissue?)
4. Mice Are People Too Day (one day in the year to honor the most denigrated of all pets, the cute little mouse in the cage)
3. Talk Like Barney Day (pirate talk gets a day; we’d like a whole day when we all say “Nip it!” and “Let me bring it down to your level” and “Yep, giraffes sure are selfish,” ala Barney Fife of The Andy Griffith show)
2. Pull a Dandelion Day (together, we could make a dent in a noxious weed problem)
Finally, the one holiday we at Entrust would MOST would like to see installed on the calendar
1. National Give a Little Extra to Your Favorite Cause Day (as in, send a special donation to an organization you love and trust. Entrust, perhaps?)
Entrust is a faith-based organization. People desiring to come on staff are required to raise their own financial support. Administrative needs are met through a variety of private donors, foundations and various corporate fundraising efforts.
Donate to the person or project of your choice today, at www.entrust4.org/give.