Muslims worldwide begin a season of fasting and prayer, of seeking for spiritual truth, today. Join your heart with Christians worldwide, asking God to reveal Jesus the Savior to Muslims during Ramadan. Find helpful info at the link below.
Handshakes and hugs and words of farewell echo across a small meeting center today in Greece, as Entrust staff say goodbye at the end of our global family gathering. Our All-Staff Conference concludes today. Some of will head home. Others plan to visit nearby countries – sites where they’ve ministered in the past – to encourage brothers and sisters in Christ. Some will linger for just a few more days of Greek history and sunshine.
Pray for each of us as we travel and process what God has shown us this past week, as we return to the rhythms of our usual ministries and as we interact with people along the way. May the Lord be glorified in and through each of us!
What happens only once every two or three years? A quick Google search reveals various art and church and U.N. conferences, and a nighttime phenomenon called a Blue Moon.
So, Entrust is right on schedule with Blue Moons and the U.N. We’re gathering in late April as a global ministry family for a week of fellowship, learning, sharpening, planning, playing, worship and fun at an event we (oh so creatively) called the All-Staff Conference (ASC). Read more at www.entrust4.org/201704SL.
Here are some ways you can pray for your Entrust staff member during this time:
1. Ask God to speak to him through formal and informal meetings
2. Ask God to give her fresh vision and zeal for ministry
3. Pray for God-ordained conversations throughout each day
4. Pray for sufficient funds for travel and expenses
5. ASK your staff member directly – how can I pray for you during this conference?
Many Entrust staff members are traveling in ministry this month. Pray for:
- Alan W., meeting with national curriculum writers in Asia; pray the writers will understand the real needs of their students to develop relevant, life-changing ministry courses on marriage and intimacy with Christ.
- Wendall Hollis, sharing three Easter-related sermons in Romania; ask God to move deeply in each heart.
- Harvey Newton, training pastors and preaching in Moldova; pray that he, the trainees and translators might all continuously abide in Christ.
- Debbie Skufca, visiting churches and encouraging women in Romania; pray for mutually edifying times together.
- Corrie M., Tricia L., and Trish B., meeting with key people, exploring the possibility of women’s ministry training in a restricted access region of the world.
- All Entrust staff, gathering for our All-Staff Conference late this month.
Please pray for:
Global Mentorship Network and its directors, Dr. Emmanuel and Leticia Bellon, as they mentor young professionals in leadership. Entrust and the GM Network share a new and growing partnership. Learn more at http://www.entrust4.org/initiatives/gm-network.
Feb. 6-9: ask God to guide and be glorified in the annual financial audit underway this week, and to especially undergird Finance Director Lynn Eber and Office Manager Nancy Lindgren in the process
Feb. 17: pray for Entrust’s home office staff as they seek the Lord together during a one-day retreat
Feb. 17-19: intercede on behalf of all Women-to-Women Ministry Training (WWMT) participants and facilitators during a weekend intensive in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Feb. 20-23: lift up Entrust’s Carol C. and Mark Gibson as they represent Entrust at Grace University in Omaha and Multnomah University in Portland, respectively, and visit with potential new staff members
Feb. 20-25: pray for women at this weeks’ WWMT facilitators’ retreat in Colorado Springs to grow closer to the Lord and each other, be encouraged and re-envisioned in the Lord
To download and print the Prayer Bridge.